TRU-SPEC OCP Uniform Coat
OFFICIALLY LICENSED SCORPION OCP UNIFORM
Previously a military exclusive, TRU-SPEC® is now licensed to carry authentic OCP products. Made to current U.S. military specification GL/PD 14-04A using crease and wrinkle resistant CL-8 50/50 CORDURA® nylon cotton vat dyed rip-stop material. The next evolution of the U.S. Army combat uniform. For active-duty soldiers or for an individual or organization that wants the authentic look of the real thing, TRU-SPEC® is as real as it gets.;
- Traditional fold down collar for a neat, professional appearance
- Zippered with hook & loop front closure for a smooth uniform appearance with rank tab loop on center placket
- Longer loop faced shoulder pockets for patches and skill tabs with front zipper closure and glint tape above the pocket
- Bi-swing back
- Two slanted chest pockets with hook & loop closure
- Loop fasteners for name & rank patches
- Reinforced elbows
- Pen/Pencil stalls
- Button cuff closure with 3-button hole positions
For Ranger School, you are required to bring six OCP Coats and have the option to bring two additional coats. I rarely needed all six because everyone is filthy and too tired to care.
For Sapper Leader Course, you are required to bring six OCP Coats.
For Airborne, you are required to bring four.
For SFAS, you are required to bring four OCP Coats with white engineer tape sewn above the chest pocket, in place of the nametape and on the pocket flap of each shoulder pocket. The engineer tape should be the width of the nametape and pockets. You can find examples of what this looks like online. The Uniforms we sell do not come with the engineer tape sewn on, but we can have it done for you for an additional charge.
If you have tops that aren't in great condition, but are serviceable, I'd bring those.