TRU-SPEC OCP Uniform Pants
OFFICIALLY LICENSED SCORPION OCP UNIFORM
Previously a military exclusive, TRU-SPEC® is now licensed to carry authentic OCP products. Made to current U.S. military specification GL/PD 14-05A using crease and wrinkle resistant CL-8 50/50 CORDURA® nylon cotton vat dyed rip-stop material. The next evolution of the U.S. Army combat uniform. For active-duty soldiers or for an individual or organization that wants the authentic look of the real thing, TRU-SPEC® is as real as it gets.;
- Trouser style waistband that includes a traditional button fly
- Reinforced seat
- Two extra-deep front slash pockets with reinforced openings
- Two easy-access slanted cargo pockets with drain holes and button closure
- Two bellowed lower leg pockets with button closures
- Two rear inserted pockets with snag proof pocket flaps
- Reinforced knees
- ”Stay tied” heavy drawstring leg ties
For Ranger School you are required to bring six OCP Trousers and have the option to bring two additional pair.
For Sapper Leader Course you are required to bring six OCP Trousers.
For Airborne, you are required to bring four.
For SFAS you are required to bring four OCP Trousers with white engineer tape sewn below both cargo pockets. The engineer tape should be the width of the pockets. You can find examples of what this looks like online.
If you have bottoms that aren't in great condition, but are serviceable, I'd bring those because your OCP bottoms always get destroyed at the above courses.