TRU-SPEC Hot Weather OCP Uniform Pants (IHWCU)
OFFICIALLY LICENSED SCORPION OCP UNIFORM
The TRU-SPEC® Hot Weather Scorpion OCP Combat Uniform is designed to allow the wearer a cooler uniform in extremely hot environments. Designed to be cooler and breathe better than the standard-issue combat uniform. Constructed from CORDURA® NYCO Extreme Rip-Stop that is 17% lighter while displaying 3x higher tearing strength, 10x the breathability and drying 35% faster than US Mil-Spec MIL-DTL-44436B NYCO fabric. Uniforms in the fabric are currently selected and fielded as the US Army Improved Hot Weather Combat Uniform.;
- Waistband with a traditional 4-button fly
- 7-belt loops for added support
- 2-pleated side cargo pockets with button closure and hidden drain holes
- 2-back pockets with snag proof button closure
- 330D CORDURA® MIL-DTL-32439 Type IV nylon reinforced seat and knees
- Internal anti-chafing knit fabric at the knee for added comfort
- 2-lower leg pockets with button closure and drain holes
- “Stay tied” heavy nylon drawstring leg ties
CORDURA® NYCO Extreme Rip-Stop Compared to the US Mil-Spec MIL-DTL-44436B, CLASS 11 for NYCO fabric
- 57% T420 high tenacity nylon / 43% cotton Rip-Stop is 17% lighter
- Up to 3x higher tearing strength
- Up to 10x more breathable
- Up to 35% faster drying time
*Currently selected and fielded for US Army Improved Hot Weather Combat Uniform
For Ranger School you are required to bring six OCP Trousers and have the option to bring two additional pair.
For Sapper Leader Course you are required to bring six OCP Trousers.
For Airborne, you are required to bring four.
For SFAS you are required to bring four OCP Trousers with white engineer tape sewn below both cargo pockets. The engineer tape should be the width of the pockets. You can find examples of what this looks like online.
If you have bottoms that aren't in great condition, but are serviceable, I'd bring those because your OCP bottoms always get destroyed at the above courses.