For Ranger School, this is an optional item and you can bring six. I will caution you though. These are 10% spandex, which is a material that doesn't breathe well. I know from experience that these boxers breathe fine, because they are 90% polyester. I have done half-marathons in these and it was fine, but I can't guarantee that you will be allowed to use these at Ranger School. RTB is very weary about allowing there students to have clothing with spandex in it.
For Sapper Leader Course, this is an optional item.
For Airborne, you are required to bring five pair of boxers/underwear. You can bring the issued underwear but these are much more comfortable.
For SFAS, these are not allowed.
These are a MUST if you are prone to chaffing and if you're not they are still nice to have. They are lightweight, moisture wicking, quick drying, anti-microbial/anti-odor boxer designed to fit for a full range of motion with an unrestricted movement for active situations.
Rothco's Moisture Wicking Performance Boxer Shorts.
- High Performance Polyester/Spandex Material For Maximum Comfort And Support
- Moisture Wicking Technology Keeps You Dry All Day Long
- Anti-Odor And Anti-Microbial Properties Make Sure These Performance Boxers Stay Fresh
- Elastic Waistband Keeps The Boxer Shorts In Place
- AR 670-1 Coyote Brown Color Matches OCP Camo
- Inseam Length – S: 4.75” | M – XL: 5” | 2XL: 5.25”