Rothco Cold Weather Leather Shooting Gloves
Rothco's Cold Weather Leather Shooting Gloves provide unparalleled warmth and protection from the elements without sacrificing dexterity.
- Versatile Duty Glove Is Made Of A Durable Yet Soft Genuine Cowhide Leather
- Breathable Waterproof Bladder Protects The Hands From Cold And Wet Weather
- Thermoblock Technology Provides Unbeatable Insulation
- Strategically Placed Spandex Inserts At Knuckles Improves Flexibility And Dexterity
- Hook And Loop Wrist Closure
- Duty Gloves Are Ideal For Public Safety And First Responders
For Ranger School, this an optional item. If you are going to a winter class you should bring a couple pairs of these.
For Sapper Leader Course, this is a mandatory item if you are attending a winter class. Winter classes have a report date between 01 AUG (due to possible recycle) and 30 APR.
For SFAS, this is a mandatory item for winter selection courses (October 15 - April 15) and you are required to bring one pair.