Rothco Cree LED Headlamp
Rothco’s Cree LED Headlamp is the perfect hands-free flashlight for tactical personnel, cyclists, and avid outdoorsmen.
- Multi-Stage Push Button Headlamp Includes Three Light Modes: High For Maximum Visibility, Low, And Red Light For Navigating Through Darkness While Conserving Your Night Vision
- Headlamp Flashlight Contains A 2-Watt Cree Center Led Bulb And Three ½-Watt Led Bulbs For Long-Lasting Light
- Rotating Head Allows You To Adjust The Beam Of The Light Up Or Down
- Lightweight Design Will Not Weigh Your Head Or Helmet Down
- Stretchy Polyester Headband Is Fully Adjustable And Will Fit Most Adult Head Sizes
- Perfect For Tactical Personnel, Cyclists, And Outdoorsmen
- Requires 3 AAA Batteries (Not Included)
For Ranger School, you are required to bring two headlamps.
For Sapper Leader Course, you are required to bring two headlamps.
For SFAS, you are required to bring two headlamps that take AA or AAA batteries.
All these courses require that you bring a headlamp that has red and white light settings. Please, please, please do not bring a $70 headlamp to any of the courses listed above, because you're probably going to lose it and you're going to feel like an idiot for bringing it. You're required to bring two because the Cadre are anticipating that you lose one. Bring a less expensive one. I can't tell you how many people I saw lose their expensive headlamp and then accuse someone of stealing it. It's really not a good look for anyone so don't be that person.
Also, I recommend you take electrical tape and tape extra batteries to the headband of your headlamp. This way you will always have spares ready.