Rothco ECWCS Gen III Mid-Weight Underwear Top (Level II)
Level Two of the ECWCS (Extended Cold Weather Clothing System) Rothco's Mid-Weight Thermal Shirts are an essential base layer for military and tactical professionals.
- Breathable, Moisture Wicking Grid Fleece Material Ideal For Layering
- Part Of The Army's Extended Cold Weather Clothing System (ECWCS)
- Zip Collar Allows The Undershirt To Be Worn As A Turtle Neck As Well
- Anti-Odor Properties For Long Lasting Wear
- Long Backtail For Added Coverage
- Thumb Holes Keep The Sleeves In Place All Day
- Matching Mid-Weight Underwear Bottoms Also Available
For Ranger School, you are required to bring two AR 670-1 Coyote Brown Gen III Mid-Weight Tops. This is a critical item that will be grounds for dismissal from the course if missing during the layout.
For Sapper Leader Course, this is a mandatory item if you are attending a winter class. You are required to bring two AR 670-1 Coyote Brown Gen III Mid-Weight Tops.
For SFAS, this is a mandatory item for October 15 - April 15 selection courses and you are required to bring one AR 670-1 Coyote Brown Gen III Mid-Weight Top.
The silks and the waffles will be your best friend at these types of courses, despite what time of the year you go. You're going to be moving all afternoon and into the night. You'll be very sweaty and when you stop in your patrol base (if you're lucky), these will be your protector from the cold.