Rothco Hard Knuckle Cut and Fire Resistant Gloves
Rothco's hard knuckle tactical gloves have molded goatskin leather knuckles for maximum shielding and protection. The palm, fingers, and thumb are also surrounded by the protective, water repellent goatskin leather. The tactical gloves have cut and fire-resistant protection on the entire back of the hand and fingers (MultiCam Is Fire Retardant Only). For added protection, the padding on the fingers and palm is made with open-cell foam. This protective glove has a hook and loop closure at the wrist for a perfect, secure fit.
- Molded Knuckles Are Surrounded By Water Repellent Goat Skin Leather Which Give These Tactical Gloves Maximum Shielding And Protection
- Palm, Fingers, And Thumb Are Also Surrounded By The Protective Goat Skin Leather
- The Hard Knuckle Gloves Have Cut And Fire Resistant Protection On Entire Back Of Hand And Fingers As Well (MultiCam  Is Fire Retardant Only)
- Rothco’s Tactical Gloves Have Open Cell Foam Padding On The Fingers And Palm
- Hook And Loop Closure At Wrist Provides A Secure Proper Fit
For Ranger School, this an optional item, but I recommend you bring one pair for every phase and one extra (4 pair). My logic behind this recommendation is that you'll likely lose two pairs of gloves during the course, especially if you recycle, and if you do you'll still have one extra pair for your battle buddy who lost theirs. That is what I did when I went through.
For Sapper Leader Course, this is a mandatory item and you are required to bring two. I recommend you bring three pair, because you will undoubtedly lose a pair, and if you recycle you don't want to restart the course with one pair of gloves. When I went I only brought two and when I recycled patrols I had to borrow a pair from my battle buddy.
For SFAS, this is a mandatory item and you are required to bring one. I recommend you bring two pair, because if you lose a pair you don't want to be without them.