Rothco Nylon Paracord Type III 550 LB
Rothco's Nylon Paracord is made by a certified U.S. Government Contractor and has been verified and tested for its strength.
- High Tensile Strength 550 LB Tested 100% Nylon Type III Military Grade Paracord
- Diameter Is Approximately 5/32 Inches And Features A Durable 7 Strand Core
- Originally Used By The Military, This Durable, Lightweight Cord Is Ideal For Any Camping Or Survival Situation
- Multi-Functional Utility Rope Is Great For Making Bracelets, Key-Chains And Other Rope Accessories.
- Made In The USA By Certified U.S. Government Contractor
- GSA Compliant Paracord
For Ranger School, this is a mandatory item, and you are required to bring 100ft. They want them to be in the original packaging (like it says on the bottom of the packing list) so this isn't something I recommend you getting from your unit, unless you can get one in its original packaging. Also, I recommend getting two 100ft bundles, because after you open your bundle its hard to keep it neat and its nice having one that is neat and ready to go if you need some quick. You will use this for all the tie downs through the three phases.
For Sapper Leader Course, this is a mandatory item, and you are required to bring 250ft. I recommend you get this from your unit, unless you can't get it in the original packaging. You will use this for all the tie downs during Patrols Phase and randomly throughout the course.
For SFAS, this is an optional item and you are authorized to bring 100ft.