FM 21-76 Army Survival Field Manual
The Survival Manual is the must-have tool for any trip into the great outdoors. The 288-page military survival guide includes navigation, locating food and water, how to start a fire, and other key survival skills every soldier, hiker, and hunter should know. Measuring 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", the FM 21-76 Army survival field manual is perfectly sized to fit in your ruck sack or Bug Out Bag. The FM 21-76 Army Survival Field Manual is documented and used by the U.S. Military.
- U.S. Military Issued Survival Manual Includes Important Lifesaving Information On Navigation, Locating Food And Water, How To Start A Fire, And Much More. Key Survival Skills Every Soldier, Hiker, And Hunter Should Know
- The U.S. Army Survival Manual Provides Step By Step Instruction Alongside Illustrations For Surviving The Outdoors
- 288 Pages Of The Most Proven And Field Tested Military Techniques, Documented By The U.S Military And Used For Official Training
- Measuring 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", The Soft Cover Paperback Book Fits Perfectly Sized To Into Your Ruck Or Bug Out Bag
- The FM 21-76 ARMY Survival Field Manual Is Used By The U.S. Military
- Current Publication is ATP 3-50.2. Click here for ADP