For Ranger School, this is a mandatory item, and you are required to bring eight. You are not allowed to bring shirt with manufacturer logos.
For Sapper Leader Course, this is a mandatory item, and you are required to bring seven. You are not allowed to bring shirt with manufacturer logos.
For Airborne, you are required to bring five shirts.
For SFAS, this is a mandatory item, and you are required to bring eight. They are required to be sterile (meaning no logos or writing) because you will write your roster number on the sleeve.
When I went through Ranger and SFAS, I used the 100% Polyester Standard Fit (Moisture Wicking). I am a thicker dude so these were loose enough to allow airflow but not baggy. If you're skinnier, I'd recommend the athletic fit but not if your a bigger person. Your shirts must be loose fitting like it says in each packing list.
60% Cotton, 40% Polyester Athletic Fit
- Slightly Smaller Chest, Armholes, And Sleeve Opening For An Athletic Fit
- Super Soft Comfortable Cotton / Polyester Camo Fabric Blend
- Features A Tagless Inside The Neck Label For Added Comfort
50% Cotton, 50% Polyester Standard Fit
- Coyote Brown T-Shirt Is Made To US Army Regulations AR 670-1
- Comfortable & Durable Cotton/Poly Crew Neck Tee Shirt
100% Polyester Standard Fit (Moisture Wicking)
- High Performance Moisture Wicking Material Keeps You Cool And Dry Even In The Most Heated Situations
- Double Needle Stitched Neck Provides Added Strength To The Undershirt
- Ideal For Wearing Under Your Combat Uniform As A Base Layer
- Breathable Material Makes For A Great Workout Shirt For Exercise Or Sports
- Tagless Label For Added Comfort
100% Cotton Standard Fit
- Constructed Of Breathable 100% Cotton Material
- Great For Everyday Military Use
- Tagless Label For Maximum Comfort